It appears there are at least 3 tier levels of minions.  You start with yellow, they are the basic.  After doing enough tasks you then get auto leveled up to red dressed minions and finally I just leveled up to a purple tier minion.  I'm not sure how much more effective some are than others, but it keeps saying they are less useless.

minions.png

Have you guys gotten anything higher than a purple tier minion yet?

I'm fairly new to the news about Evil Genius 2, and I must say, that I'm surprised to see, that there are more levels of basic minions now. I like the thought of it, and they are less useless you say. Are they smarter somehow, the purple ones? If you noticed anything  :)

I'm fairly new to the news about Evil Genius 2, and I must say, that I'm surprised to see, that there are more levels of basic minions now. I like the thought of it, and they are less useless you say. Are they smarter somehow, the purple ones? If you noticed anything  :)

Not smarter but they finish projects quicker.

On 10/28/2015 at 9:25 AM, StylisticSagittarius said:

yeah i now i'm quite mistaken, i found this page today and i was so exited they are gonna make an EG sequel after all. took me quite long to see most post date from 2013...

so probably not but is there any news about an actual EG2?
I don't do facebook games...

Well get excited again.....