Do you guys think they should have a multiplayer aspect in EG2?

I think yes, most games in this era are moving towards it.  Don't get me wrong, I think they should always have a single player campaign, but I think to survive it will require a multiplayer option.  I'm not sure exactly how it would work.  Would you play against each other or cooperative? 

Do you guys think they should have a multiplayer aspect in EG2?

I think yes, most games in this era are moving towards it.  Don't get me wrong, I think they should always have a single player campaign, but I think to survive it will require a multiplayer option.  I'm not sure exactly how it would work.  Would you play against each other or cooperative? 

Wouldn't be surprised if EGO (if they keep it going after EG2 is released) focused more on multi-player, while EG2 focused more on Single Player. 

Wouldn't be surprised if EGO (if they keep it going after EG2 is released) focused more on multi-player, while EG2 focused more on Single Player. 

Yeah makes sense.  The only issue I see is many may pass on EGO as it's browser based.  May be cool to get it as an option within the actual EG2 as well.

How could there be?  This kind of game wouldnt really support multiplayer technically or thematicly I would think.  Leave the 'social' features with facebook if you ask me and go full SP.

Yeah I'm all for it, but doubt it would happen.  They are out to make money ultimately and MMO free to play is where everything is heading these days it seems.

If they make it a multiplayer game they should make somethign like many of these base building phone apps, where you basicly send minions to others people lair try to steal as much as possible and then return.

This way you can get decent glimps of how other players build their base whilst getting a reward for it. And making it not suck to hard for the defending player if his base got defeated.

p.s. it has to be auite a bit more than a phone app tough. it would be nice to having only then be able to control your minions (who are at that point off course much stronger then the defending ones). and fight your ways trough the base. considering fog of war so you can only see the parts you have explored. and also setting of traps when you don't detect them.

But more than that ou should stick mostly to the or a singleplayer campaign.
perhaps even a singleplayer camaping that never ends but then we are going way to far from the topic.