Gallitin

Board Organization and Setup

So everything is configured and setup, now time for some styling and board development.

Anyone have any ideas on how to better organize the boards, add boards, or style it?  Also open to the idea of getting a moderator team in place if anyone is interested let me know.  I would bet that at the launch of EGO and more news of EG2 the board will pick up it's pace, already ranking great in the search engines.

So everything is configured and setup, now time for some styling and board development.

Anyone have any ideas on how to better organize the boards, add boards, or style it?  Also open to the idea of getting a moderator team in place if anyone is interested let me know.  I would bet that at the launch of EGO and more news of EG2 the board will pick up it's pace, already ranking great in the search engines.

I would keep this as a forum for EG2 and EGO, not EG1. Evilplanet has better forums for EG1, maybe tell fans who just want to talk about EG1 to go there? You don't want to go splintering the community?

Well the board isn't focused on EG1, it's for EG2 and EGO.  I can assume that some people that find the site and join may want to chat about EG1 so that's why the board is there.  I used to frequent Evilplanet back in it's more popular days, but since it mostly dead.  Wish they would revive the site.